Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Full time, Permanent
MPS (£25,714 - £36,961) per annum + Health Cash Plan and Benefits package
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed team at The Kingfisher School.
We are looking to appoint a positive, hardworking, skilled and ambitious practitioner who wants to make a real difference to children’s lives and is ready and able to take on a role teaching our children and working in harmony with staff, families and other key stakeholders.
Candidates for this post should be:
• Passionate about how children learn best with a genuine belief that all children can succeed.
• Able to demonstrate their resilience to cope with the daily challenges that working in a busy, successful inner city school can bring.
• Flexible, with a good sense of humour.
• An innovative practitioner who values and can support positive play and work as a team to resolve conflict.
• A confident professional, keen to share their knowledge and understanding with others.
In addition the successful candidate will have a deep pedagogical knowledge of teaching and learning to help children realise their academic potential as well as an interest in the wider community that the school serves.
We can offer you:
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
• Well-resourced classrooms, necessary IT equipment and structured administrative support.
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
• A new school building which provides amazing facilities for all pupils from Nursery to Year 6.
• To join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at The Kingfisher School then we would love to receive an application from you.
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022 at 9:00. Interviews: w/c 14th February 2022
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
The Kingfisher School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.