Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Permanent, full-time (37 hours per week) term time only, to start as soon as possible
VTG 7 Scale Point 18 - 21 starting salary £19,655 per annum, pro rata (actual starting salary £16,811 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package
Venturers Trust is a dynamic and focused Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol, formed in September 2017 through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust. The Trust is responsible for eight academies, comprising of Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school, with 3,500 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
Applications are invited from high quality candidates to join an exciting and committed admin team at The Kingfisher School.
As an Administration Assistant, you will work closely with Leadership Team, teachers and parents. The role will involve providing administrative support to both support, and teaching staff in all aspects of student attendance, attainment, inclusion and behaviour.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of GCSE Grade C in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications).
• NVQ2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline
• Clear experience of being able to work effectively as part of a team and also independently managing your own workload.
• Experience of working with confidential and sensitive data, understanding the professional requirements of working with information such as notetaking/minutes.
• Strong organisational and time management skills with the resilience to work under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate an attitude of learning, continual personal and professional development.
The ideal candidate will also have experience of working within an education setting ideally having knowledge of SIMS administration, however, full training will be provided.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Closing date: Monday 31st October 2022 at 9:00 Interview date: To be confirmed
The Kingfisher School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.